Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chapter 3 - Rebel Love

Oh look...
Lazy bones decided to get out...
I'm not sure what was going through her mind when she made that face..but I like to think it's something like THIS...


She arrived at the gym and spotted Sinbad Rotter...
Grumpy expression, no shirt..messy hair...lots of tattoos...
A perfect find for our lil rebel...


She approached fearlessly...

Poppy: "Nice pants. They'd look better on my floor."
Sinbad: *Swoon*




I'd tell you what she said here...but I'm not sure our younger readers would be suited to hear it...use your imaginations...

Whatever it was...it went over rather well...


Back at home Pepper was not feeling so great and had spent most of the day napping...



She didn't even wake up when Poppy brought her new "friend" home...


Voice: "Psst....are you gonna pollinate now?
Poppy: "Yes..shaddup..get out.."
Sibad: "Huh?"
Poppy: "Huh?" *pokerfacecuddle*



Voice: *Totally didn't hang out like a creeper*



Sinbad: *Struts off to make Poppy a sammich*




Meanwhile Pepper had other concerns...


Looks like we'll have our first baby soon enough...

Kat's Notes:


Hi all! Thanks for reading! Sorry the chapters seem a lil short. Only so much to do when there are no kids or gnomes in the house yet! XD

2 comments:

  1. Sinbad Rotterrrrrrrr!! Such a perfect pick for a first daddy for Poppy! I salute you! And eeeee, Pepper's popped! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too! When she found him in town I was like "Yup...that's the one." XD
    And Yeah, Pepper is pretty adorbs all blimped out.

    ReplyDelete