Friday, March 23, 2012

Intro

"Hypersleep will end in 30 seconds..."



Poppy: *Snooore*


Pepper: "Grumble...penguins...grumble...Zzzzz"

"Hypersleep disenagaed...activating alarm"

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
"Good Morning Wood Sisters."


Poppy: "What th---Holy...Where am I?"

"Greetings, Poppy. You are in a retreival pod on your way to your new home."


Pepper: "Holy. Plumbobs. I knew it. Aliens exist. Or maybe its the govenrment doing some experiement?Or maybe..." *Neurotic ramblings*

"Correct. You have been abducted."


Pepper: *Responds very poorly...*


Poppy: *Just stands stunned a moment, jaw agape* "So...uh...why?"

"Excellent question. I have taken a select few from your planet in hopes of preserving the species. There was an asteroid heading for your planet that it would not survive. You have been preserved in hypersleep for nearly 600 years in hopes that the two of you would help populate your new planet. My kind have observed your planet...and even your family specificly. We chose the two of you because of the oddity in your specific genetic line for long life and fertility. Thusly, you will both bear 100 children from different fathers in the colony."

Several moments of arguments and expletives later...


Poppy: "So...everything's gone?And everyone?Our family?Mom...?"

"I do not know if another of my kind has taken any of your relatives to their own colonies. I am merely in charge of this one. Given your genetics however, it is highly likely that many of your lineage were preserved."


Pepper: "And what if we refuse?"


Poppy: "Good point. What if we just tell you to shove off?"

"I shall cut off life support and discontinue my dialogue with you."

*Long unhappy silence...*


"I shall take your silence as agreement, and leave you until I've need of you again. The other colonists are unaware of your mission, only that they have been saved. It's best it remain that way. You will land at your new domicile shortly.Good luck."

Poppy: "This..."
Pepper: "...sucks"


*Door clicks unlocked as the shuttle lands*

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. OMG This is so awesome! Such a clever and neat idea for the challenge! I can't wait to read moooooore . . . *runs off to do so*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very unique start. I love the idea behind why they are having to do the challenge and the fact that they are doing it together makes the challenge even more interesting.

    ReplyDelete