Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chapter 4 - The Chosen One



Looks like Poppy's fling was successful...



She quickly used this as an excuse to spend more quality time with her beloved tv..


But lately she had adopted a second love...
The Duchess...


Pepper was getting quite close to her due time...

Pepper: *Feels like Blimp*


Though pregnancy didn't change much in the twin's lives...

Pepper was still neurotic as ever...
This is the 6th time today she has checked this sink...



Poppy: *Sneaks up* " BWAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!MUAHAHAHA!"
Pepper: *May or may not have peed herself a little*

They both adjusted well to the idea of being mothers however...



Though when the time came for ACTUAL attentiveness, Poppy naturally failed...


Poor Pepper was left alone to panic...


Voice: "I would suggest going to the medical facility..."
Pepper: "YOU SHUT UP I'LL KILL YOU! AAAAH!" *painface*
Voice: *Silent*

Eventually though she calms down enough to get in the car and drive herself...


The hospital was not what she had expected really...it seemed a lot of the buildings were these odd glowy blue portals...
She couldn't complain now though, so she hopped right in...



After hours of work, she finally had her first baby...
A son..



Neo..

Neo: *Derpface*

Now there's a winner!


Stay tuned for more...!

Kat's Notes:

In case you didn't read the naming guide for this challenge, the first 10 babies are tv and movie character names. If you miss obvious things, then I will explain that his name is from the Matrix...
Anywho, thanks for reading! More to come soon!

10 comments:

  1. Neo!! He's so CUTE!! I luff him already . . . fail Poppy. Serious fail. Poor Pepper. I love how she's still so neurotic, lol. These were such great reads. I'm probably severely biased, but whatevs. I don't even care. :D Good luck!! So excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you like what I have done so far. Was kinda nervous you wouldn't since they were your simmy's kiddos and all. XD >.>;

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! I like it! Neo is adorable.
    *adds to favorite list thingy*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally great XD I love the girls! The only reason I don't like 100 baby challenges is because it seems more about the challenge, not about the story, ya know? Most people don't even say much about the kids because they are too focused on having more! I hope you can overcome this! I BELIEVE in you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan for it to be story-ish, but not like overly super serious. I like my bc to be a bit more on the fun side. :3

      Delete
  5. Oh I like this story so far! I can't wait to see Pepper's baby. x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume you mean Popp's baby. Lol. Neo is Pepper's babeh. :3

      Delete
  6. You know, I keep thinking about your scene with the badass vehicle going to the hospital. It's like this scene that's playing over and over in my mind, I love your picture of it! <3 And Neo is soo adorable dear! <3

    ReplyDelete