Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chapter 6 - Pollination

We return to the Wood household on what seems like a completely normal day...

The Duchess was having kitty cat dreams on the countertop....


Meanwhile...in Poppy's Room...



Male Voice: "Do I REALLY have to do this?"
Voice: "Of coarse. Fret not. You will pollinate her via a sterile shot, to ensure the least ammount of awkwardness. However, her laziness towards her duties forces me to make her an example this way..."
Male: "Oh good....I find females to be....unappealing..." *Pokes with shot*
Pepper: *Stirs in sleep then wakes* "What the........." *Stunned*


Male Voice: "Greetings! I am your local Pollination Technician, Seven Pollination (V2)Congratulations on your pregnancy!"


Pepper: "My...wha...why the hell are you in my room. What the hell are you?!"
Seven: "An understandable, yet rude question. I am a pollination Technician, however, I am a clone of one that already exists...."*Looks thoughtful*
 Pepper: "Did you just.....while I was sleeping...?"
Seven: "No. I find females atrocious unless they are my offspring. I injected you with a shot."
Pepper: *Just sits for a moment while that all settles in before finally springs out of bed in a fit of rage* "HOW DARE YOU! Who do you think you are? I'm not your damn science experiment!"
Seven: "Actually at the moment you are.....and you should be overjoyed! You will have a child soon!"


 Pepper: "GET OUT! NOW!"


Seven: "Fine...*Grumbles* Dislike my job immensely..." 
*Leaves*


Meanwhile...downstairs, completely unaware of the argument Poppy was now having with the Voice...
Pepper was seeing her results from her fling with Goodwin...

And the Duchess was contemplating rather or not to fulfill her dreams from earlier in the morning...



It wasn't long before Poppy knew Seven's shot had worked....

She and Pepper even got their bump's around the same time...

Which seemed to kickstart them into working with the little ones, knowing their brithday's would be soon...


Dresden: "Gwovel!"
Poppy: "Grovel...good...though...I don't remember teaching you that word...oh well..."


All skills completed, it was birthday time...


Neo: "Cake!Mine! MIIIINE!"
Pepper: "Yes Neo, that's yours..."




Poppy: "Oh god! Its on FIRE!"
Dresden: "Fire!" *Giggles*
Pepper: "That's a candle, stupid."
Poppy: "You're stupid."
Pepper: "Your face."
Poppy: "Your Mom."
Pepper: "Yours too."
Dresden & Neo: *Blow out candles*


In no time at all both were going to school and doing homework...




Neo: "What did you get for number 12?"
Dresden: *Grumble* "DOMINATION!"
Neo: "Huh?"
Dresden: "Oh...*Clears throat* Subtract two and you'll get it."


It was on that very night, Pepper..well...Popped...


Not quite feeling 100% on the idea of home birth yet, she drove herself to the hospital...


She hadn't been gone terribly long when Poppy's time also came...right in the middle of her actually PARENTING...


Dresden had just started to fall asleep and was none too impressed with her timing...

When all was said and done, Pepper had two adorable twins...A boy, named Sylar and a girl named Caprica...

Meanwhile Poppy had but one child...a girl named Temperance.

Let's meet them, shall we?

Roll Call: Caprica?
Caprica: "Ober Hewe."


Temperance?
Tempy: "Me!" *Giggles*


Sylar?
Sy: *Me too! Hewe!"




That's a wrap!


Kat's Notes:
Yep. That was our first guest Daddy. Pollination Seven from Lynnwood's Pollination: Mission Statement. So to clue in the clueless on the namesakes of the kiddos, Sylar is a villain from the show Heroes. Caprica is the name of the show that is the prequel to Battlestar Gallactica, and is also the name of the planet the show takes place on...and last but not least, Temperance is the name of the lead character on the TV show Bones. Sorry this update was kinda long. More to come!

3 comments:

  1. EEEEEEE!!

    It's SEVEEEEEEEN! Lololol! I loved his cameo (or his clone's, rather). I also loved how you handled his 'pollinating.' LOL @ him not liking females unless they're his daughters.

    Dresden and Neo grew up nicely, and the babies are so CUTE! I especially like Temperance, but I'm a little biased. I'm glad she got Seven's skin and eyes! Can't wait to see how they all grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEVEN! :3

    You captured him pretty much spot on - that's exactly how I would expect Seven's clone to behave. He was making me giggle.

    I too am a sucker for our little green Temperance. But they're really all cute. :D

    I do believe the bus after Dresden's cake picture got smushed by a giant tree. o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you guys liked how I portrayed Seven >.> I was a little worried I'd botch it XD

      Delete